Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Guadalajara Zoo

This zoo is amazing! For $7.00 you can get into the zoo and go on the safari ride. The safari drives you into the cage of the giraffs, zebras and ostrichs!
This pictures for you Dad! Scouts honor with the buffalo's. Doesn't get any better than that right?!

We were standing by this bush talking and I looked over and this is what I saw! I screamed, as you can imagine! In the States you can't get this close to the animals. It was crazy!
Here's the Safari truck and the giraff's. Look at that beautiful tongue!:) Brian fed them and they were so gentle.

This is the view in the food court.
Taylor and Payton jamin out on the African drums!

This polar bear was so cute! He copied everything we did!

5 comments:

  1. What an AMAZING zoo. I would go to Mexico just for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling Saad that we HAVE TO go to the zoo, and with you guys if possible; it looks like so much fun!

    He didn't believe me about the safari part until he saw these pictures, so I'm sure he's eager now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post, Kaci ~ wish I could have gone to the zoo with you guys when I was there. Maybe next trip. :)

    ReplyDelete