Saturday, June 5, 2010

VIP Movies!!

This is how we do it in Mexico!! This theater is amazing! Its called VIP Andaras. Check out the loby behind us, it is so pretty, (the picture doesn't show everything.) Okay, you get to pick which seat you want, and when I say seat I mean full on leather reclining seat! And you have your own waiter with this amazing menu to choose from! Adam and I got a gourmet 4 cheese pizza, turkey and cheese croissant and double chocolate cake from this amazing pasteleria! I have never had a chocolate cake like this one. It looked like those one's off of "Pollyanna" when she's at that carnival and the cakes are like 5 layers! (Love that movie:) We went with our good friends the Burk's and saw Robin Hood. It was so much fun and it only cost $7.oo to get in!! We need these in the States!











6 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! and you are so right about having them in the states! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't kidding! That looks like a great time out or in, I'm not sure anyone here in the states has ever been that comfortable away from home. I might have fallen asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are finding so many things to enjoy there. I know it's hard being so far away but look at the cool things you get to experience. How was Robin Hood in Spanish? LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! We definitely need movie theaters like that out here! Sounds like a great time in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiyya!

    My husband told me about those movie theaters; how very neat! Speaking of my husband, he's friends with yours. I don't know if your husband has mentioned someone named Jamal, but Adam gave him your blog's URL so I could contact you. Our son and I are planning to join Jamal around September and Adam and Jamal thought it would be a great idea if we met. My name is Amira, by the way!

    Lovely blog and hopefully I'll hear from you sometime!

    Take care!
    Amira

    P.S. You can email me at amiraomar21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete