Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Tot!!

My little Taylor Tot is 5!!! She's five but she acts like she's 13!! Yesterday, Adam told her she was an angel and she said, "No Dad, I'm a diva!!" She says, "Hola!" to everyone, when we're driving in the car, walking down the street and everyone in the halls at church. The whole language barrier is not a problem for her! She makes me laugh everyday! She always asks me if the boys will think she looks cute in her outfit, or if a certain boy will like her hairstyle. We are in trouble with her as a teenager:) Payton was dancing and Taylor siad,"Yeah Girl, shake it!" Taylor has always had so much enthusiasm and love for everyone! I love this girl!!

My atempt at a Barbie cake.lol


Cinderella is about to loose her legs! lol


She has been wanting this umbrella so she can fly like Mary Poppins. haha








































































5 comments:

  1. I miss that Taylor! She makes me laugh!!! It looks like you guys had a fun party for her. The cake turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silly Tay-Tay! I love her so much! Happy B-Day!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Taylor. Boy do I miss that girl. And I can't believe how big Brian is getting. We dont' even know that boy. Hope everything is going good! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I could have been there!!! I LOVE your Barbie cake and the pinata' ~ You are such an amazing mom. And Taylor it totally YOUR clone. Love her!! Love you!! Glad that school is out and I can catch up on the blog-reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Taylor girl too! Can't wait to see her and her sis and bro soon!
    Loved your cake!

    ReplyDelete